Here is the schedule for General Meetings of the Regina Aquarium Society in 2018:
- January 21
- February 18
- March 18
- Apirl 15 – Flea Market
- May 20
- June, July, August – no meetings
- September 16 – one time special location at Prairie Aquatics and Exotics
- October 21 – Flea Market
- November 18
- December 16
General meetings start at 1:30 pm, with doors opening at 1:00*.
All meetings (except the September meeting) take place at the North East Community Centre (behind Imperial School), 160 Broad Street, Regina. Guests and visitors are welcome, so if you’re not (yet) a member, please join us anyway!
We are scheduled to meet on the third Sunday of the month from September until May.
* Also note that Giant Auctions begin at Noon (doors open at 11:00 am), rather than at the regular meeting time of 1:30 pm. Further details about these special events will be posted on the Giant auction page.
Here is the schedule for General Meetings of the Regina Aquarium Society in 2019:
- January 20, 2019
- February 17, 2019
- March 17, 2019
- April 28, 2019 – Flea Market or Giant Auction
- May 26, 2019
- June, July, August – No meeting (Enjoy the summer)
- September 15, 2019
- October 20, 2019 – Flea Market or Giant Auction
- November 17, 2019
- December 8, 2019